Using the Law of Attraction
Using the Law of Attraction to Attract Money into Your Life
Presented by Cozee Cackel
Almost everyone needs money at sometime in their life. Often when we really need it money is nowhere to be found. Recently there has been a lot of discussion regarding the Law of Attraction. If you’re not familiar with the concept, it’s actually quite simple. Positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative. In other words, you’ll receive good things or bad according to what you focus on.
If you focus on the positive in your life, then more positive things will come your way. If you spend your time and energy focusing on the negative, then you’ll attract more negative things. That’s something you want to get out of your thoughts. No negativity.
You can use these principles to harness the power of the Law of Attraction to attract more money, as well as other things into your life.
Here are some strategies to attract money:
- Express gratitude. If you want more of something, like money, you must first express gratitude for what you have presently. Gratitude is a powerful positive emotion. Be thankful for all that your Creator has provided you this far.
- You must be sincere in your thanks. If you don’t honestly feel the gratitude, then you won’t be able to attract more of what you want.
- Stay focused on what you do have. Remember, if what you feel and focus on is actually your lack of money, it will only attract more lack back to you.
- Imagine sitting down paying all your bills and buying expensive gifts for those that you love. This will send a positive message out that is to be returned to you.
- Be consistent with sending out these strong positive thoughts and feelings. Mixing it up with negative ones about money sends a conflicting message.
- Are there others out there who are positive? You bet! Do your best to find and emulate these people.
- When life hands you a bunch of lemons, it’s time to make lemonade. Find the silver lining or take action to make something positive out of the situation.
- Faith is a positive feeling. If you truly want to attract more money into your life, then faith is a must. You have to believe deep down that something like this can and will happen to you.
- It’s time to truly believe that you’re deserving of anything you desire.
The Law of Attraction has helped many people live their dreams. By following its simple principles, it can happen to you as well. Keep an open mind and a willing heart. It will help, plus a joyful spirit will make things easier. Use the principles of the Law of Attraction. You too can be rewarded with your request!