Make More Money Now – Five Ways to Do It
Presented by Charles L Harmon
There’s always an incentive to make more money no matter what you do for a living. Maybe you’re trying to pay off credit card bills, save up for something special, or have a little cushion should something unexpected happen in your life.
It used to be that if you needed to make more money you needed to pick up a second job, like taking tables inventory a few nights a week or showing up early at the bakery to help with the ovens.
Now, thanks to the doors opened by the internet, and the ease of starting your own business, it’s gotten easier than ever to make more money without working yourself to death in the process.
Here are five ways you can make more money in a pinch:
- Sell unused items. Do you have books you’ll never read again collecting dust on your bookshelf? Is your closet full of outgrown or embarrassing clothes? Are your old computers taking up too much space? Sell them!
- Have a yard sale.
- Sell your things to specialty shops like second hand clothing shops, used bookstores, used furniture stores, or even repair shops that need parts from what you have.
- Use eBay. Lots of things without local markets have a national or global market, and there are people who’ll buy the oddest things on eBay.
In particular, if you’ve got some sort of fairly obscure electronic hardware, try selling it on eBay first. Chances are someone wants it and is willing to pay a premium for it.
- Assemble a list of the things you’ve accomplished at your work in the last year and make your case.
- Another way you may be able to make more money at your job is to ask your boss if there’s extra work you can do to gain more hours or get paid more for increased responsibilities.
- If you’re not sure how to get started, take a few minutes to do an Internet search. Resources abound on the ‘net that can help you find buyers for your skills.
Many of these money-making ideas will work fairly quickly with little effort. You can take it one step further and significantly boost your income and make more money by creating a business you can run from the comfort of home. Take action now and you can make more money!